This module is sensitive to the flame, but also can detect ordinary light. Usually used as a flame alarm. On board, digital output interface can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO.
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Accuracy adjustable
- Operating voltage 3.3V ~ 5V
- Analog voltage output
- Digital switch outputs (0 and 1)
- With a mounting screw hole
- Power indicator (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
- Comparator chip LM393, it is stable
- Flame detection distance, lighter flame test can be triggered within 0.8m, if the intensity of flame is high, the detection distance will be increased
- Size: 3.2 x 1.9cm
- VCC: 3.3V ~ 5V
- GND: GND
- DO: board digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: board analog output interface